I created the first version of the Angel Tree WebSite in 2007 and it
was used that year by Atlanta Area Command (GA Division) and Baltimore
Area Command (MD/WVA Division). In 2008, National Cap and Austin, TX also used the web-version
Currently there are over 280 sites using AngelWeb across the Eastern, Central, and Southern Territories
- Web based access to enter client information.
- Web based reports and statistics.
- Download data to print Angel Tags at the local Corps or DHQ.
- Bar Code included on the Tags to allow packages to be scanned as the arrive at the warehouse.
- Optional scanning of gift type (bike / toy / clothing / gift wish / ...) for additional reporting.
- Web based management of users and permissions.
- Zip code management (by Corps). Zip codes can be used to limit applications to specific Corps.
- Web based Appointment Counts.
- Duplicate search by Social or other ID.
- AngelWeb Write up - Southern Spirit, October, 2014, Page 3
- AngelWeb Single Corps information
- Explore the Demo Site
- Demo site login information:Login LargeCO / angel
- login: LargeCO Password: angel
Please contact me for further information.
Questions? Send an email to me : firstname.lastname@example.org