- Each Corps can enable or disable online adoption from the setup pages in AngelWeb
- The Corps Code becomes the starting place for public adoption
- Start here: http://www.pwhdev.net/AngelAdopt/welcome.html (to select a Corps Code)
- Start here: http://www.pwhdev.net/AngelAdopt/adoptbycode.asp?cc=LG(using your Corps Code)
- One approach is to give this site just to your corporate sponsors.
- If you have a manned mall location, you can let them setup sponsors with a laptop or tablet after someone selects a tag.
- You can print the URL on the angel tag for folks to register themselves.
- Develop a strategy for managing how many angels are available online and how many are assigned to each mall location.
Assign a block of Angel Tags to each Mall location (create a sponsor record)
Monitor the progress of sponsor and online adoption and move unadopted Angels between Mall Locations (print tags) or make available to online adoption by removing them from a Mall/Sponsor.
- Print angel tags by sponsor, add or remove tags to Mall sponsors and print in batches.