|NOTE:SSL now active.
Please see the security warning
|To give additional security, AngelWeb is now using https (SSL).
If you have saved a favorite using HTTP, please save it again to use HTTPS:
or click here to open the login page with https:
Otherwise, you may have to login twice.
|Note to Corps Managers:
The applications from last year have been archived to history.
Additional enhancements and improvements will be made to the site over the next couple of weeks.
The site is now available for all activity.
Click here to have your password sent to you
(If you had previously saved your email address in your login details)
|Covid 19 Update:
Due to Covid 19 concerns, the Pre-registration process has been expanded
* To limit the number of in-person interviews that are required.
* Pre-Registration now supports:
- English and Spanish public-facing Preregistration page
- Gift and Need + Clothing Idea suggestions that is available to import into an Angel Application.
- Configurable English and Spanish options for Clothing headings and drop-down values
- Configurable English and Spanish messages for Pre-Registration instructions and follow-up
- If you wish to allow Clients to upload ID Documents, you can activate this option on the Preregistration setup screen. Only users that have the additional security setting to view documents will be able to see them.
- Maximum number of allowed Pre-Registration applications
- Customized options for how Pre-Registration can be used - both directly with Clients as well as when working with a trusted Agency
- New Reprots for managing ID validation
* Please see details here:
AngelWeb PreRegistration Info.
Agency codes can now be assigned to the applicaiton.
School codes can now be assigned to each child.
Improvements to managing Sponsors (Internal/External/Hosted Angel Tree (like a TV station) now supported
Improvements to managing and assigning Angels for adoption.
If you receive a security warining like:Can't connect security to this page
June, 2020: I've moved the website to a new server that should no longer show this error.
The workaround is to use the IP address instead of the name, and ignore the warning.
Then click on details
Then click on:
Go to the webpage (not recommended)
Please make a note of this address in case you ever need it (Click on it and save as a favorite)
|2020 AngelWeb site
||*(Last updated September, 2020)
- Please contact me if you have any questions. Click on the link below.
|Warning|| The Browser of choice for 2020 is Microsoft Edge.
Internet Explorer 10 or 11 continues to work., but Microsoft has announced it has stopped supporting this browser.
There have been reports of errors on the AngelWeb site caused by the way Firefox or Chrome browsers react to java script commands.
Please don't use these for the present time.
|Demo login:||LargeCO / angel
|Questions? ||Send an email to me : email@example.com
| || |